Painless waxing for completely smooth and perfect skin.
Lycon Precision waxing is the new method of hair removal from Australia that is conquering the world. Waxing is hot! Women and men want skin that is always smooth and incredibly soft, without all the hassle and pain of waxing.
They are rightly making ever higher demands on the quality and sustainability of the treatment. Top salons across the world are refusing to use anything other than this crème de la crème of waxes. You too have the right to a treatment with the natural, wonderfully scented wax from Lycon. Discover the advantages:
- Suitable for hairs as short as 1 mm
- Practically painless and exceptionally gentle on the skin
- Applied at a low temperature
- No skin irritation or redness
- Enriched with essential oils
No more stubble…
Waxing is the oldest, most natural and most effective form of hair removal. By regularly waxing (every 3 to 6 weeks) the hairs become thin and soft, and in some places do not ever return.
For what areas is waxing suitable?
- Face (upper lip, eyebrows, jawline etc.)
- Bikini line & Full Brazilian wax
Brazilian Wax is the name for waxing all the hairs in the pubic area. You can choose from:
- Full Brazilian: Everything goes. All your pubic hair is removed, including from your labia and between your buttocks.
- Brazilian String: A bit more than just the bikini line
- Brazilian Strip: Just like the Full Brazilian but then leaving a strip of hair
These treatments are only performed by women.
Why is it smart to wax?
With waxing the hairs are removed by the roots. The longer you have shaved, the more sensitive the waxing will be. Shaving and using depilatory creams leave the roots intact, so that your hair comes back as stubble. With waxing your hair stays away for an average of 3 to 5 weeks, it returns softer and less of it comes back each time, provided you don’t shave in between. Dead skins cells are removed as well, which makes your skin wonderfully soft and smooth.
- For optimal results, get waxed regularly after your first treatment. Depending on your hair growth, come back 3 to 6 weeks after your last appointment: your hair must be at least 2 mm long.
- Starting 1 week after the treatment, scrub your skin 3 times a week to keep it soft and smooth, and to prevent ingrown hairs.
- If you are sensitive to pain, take a paracetamol 3 minutes before the treatment.
Don’ts, in the first 24 hours after getting waxed
- Don’t take a hot bath or hot shower.
- Don’t lie out in the sun or under a sunbed.
- Don’t go to the sauna.
- Don’t go swimming in a pool or in the sea.
- Don’t wear clothing that is tight or doesn’t breathe.
- Don’t use perfumed products on the skin.
- Don’t touch the waxed skin with nails or fingers if they are not absolutely clean: empty hair follicles are easily accessible to bacteria. Just keep off of it as much as possible!
- Don’t use tanning creams or creams with fatty oils.