VPL permanent laser hair removal
fiji Beauty Experts has been an expert in the field of permanent hair removal for many years and has the most modern hair removal equipment.
VPL (Variable Pulsed Light) is the 3rd generation in laser hair removal devices. It treats the skin in a safe and pleasant way with the fewest possible side effects.
Prices start at €25 per session. Click below for our rates and feel free to contact us.
What effect does light have on the skin?
During a treatment session with the VPL, a very intense beam of light is projected onto the skin. Because hairs with pigment absorb the energy of this light, they become warm. When a hair is in the growth phase, the entire hair follicle, including the hair root, is permanently destroyed.
Which skin and hair types can be treated?
The VPL treats almost all hair and skin types for both women and men. For each person an individual, specific treatment plan is drawn up.
When will I see results from the hair removal?
This depends on your skin and hair type and the area being treated. Due to the hair growth cycle, results will be visible after multiple treatments, spread over a number of months This will be discussed with you during your first appointment.
Can pigment spots also be removed with VPL?
As long as pigment spots are superficial, they can be removed very effectively with the VPL. The pigment in the skin absorbs the energy of the light and is destroyed as a result. The pigment spot is then broken down naturally by the skin. After a treatment, the pigment spot will clearly lighten or disappear altogether.
What precautions should I take?
- Avoid the sun and sunbeds in the 4 weeks leading up to and 4-7 days after your treatment.
- Protect your skin with a sunblock (minimum SPF 30) during the entire course of the treatment and one month after the last treatment.
- Do not use makeup for one day if the face is being treated.
- Do not use perfumed soap for one day. Use products designed for sensitive skin to wash your face.
- No sauna on the day of or after the treatment.
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothing.
- Do not pull hairs out after the hair removal. They will fall out on their own after a few days.
- During a hair removal course, you may no longer wax, epilate or electrically epilate the hair between treatments. Shaving and trimming are permitted.
fiji Beauty Experts is ANBOS certified and depending on the area treated, reimbursements are possible through your health insurance policy.