Soprano Ice Platinum permanent laser hair removal
The Soprano Ice laser is the most advanced hair removal technique that is virtually painless. The Soprano Ice uses the SHR technique, which is specially designed to permanently remove unwanted hair in a faster and comfortable manner. SHR is on its way to becoming the most well-known technology worldwide.
With SHR you can be treated regardless of your skin type or the season. Permanent hair removal in a comfortable manner is even possible in very sensitive areas with the Soprano Ice Platinum, such as the face, neck and bikini line
Prices start at €25 per treatment, click on the link below for our rates and feel free to contact us.
How is it possible that this laser treatment is virtually painless?
The secret of the virtually painless SHR technique is that the hair follicle is damaged. By “sweeping” several times over the treatment site, the hair follicle is treated several times with a low dose of energy. This makes the treatment fast, painless and gives excellent results.
Which skin and hair types can be treated?
With the Soprano Ice Platinum laser, nearly all types of men and women’s hair and skin can be treated, including tanned skin. This will be discussed with you during the initial consultation. It would be helpful if you come to the consultation with some hair present in the area you want treated.
When will I see results with this permanent hair removal?
On average, you need 6 to 8 treatments. Due to the hair growth cycle, results will be visible after multiple treatments, spread over a number of months. We will discuss this during the initial consultation.
On average you will achieve 90% hair reduction with this treatment.
Is maintenance required after laser hair removal with the Soprano Ice?
Hair is sometimes able to repair itself or can be regenerated as a result of hormone fluctuations. We may advise that you undergo an annual maintenance treatment.
What precautions should I take?
- Avoid the sun and sunbeds in the 4 weeks leading up to and 4-7 days after your treatment.
- Protect your skin with a sunblock (minimum SPF 30) during the entire course of the treatment and one month after the last treatment.
- Do not use makeup for one day if the face is being treated.
- Do not use perfumed soap for one day. Use products designed for sensitive skin to wash your face.
- No sauna on the day of or after the treatment.
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothing.
- Do not pull hairs out after the hair removal. They will fall out on their own after a few days.
- During a hair removal course, you may no longer wax, epilate or electrically epilate the hair between treatments. Shaving and trimming are permitted.
fiji Beauty Experts is ANBOS certified and depending on the area treated, reimbursements are possible through your health insurance policy.