General Conditions fiji Beauty Experts
The terms and conditions apply to every offer, treatment and transaction between fiji Beauty Experts and any client to whom fiji Beauty Experts has declared that these terms and conditions apply, insofar as the parties have not deviated from these conditions expressly and in writing.
2. Efforts of beauty clinic
- The employees of fiji Beauty Experts will perform the treatments to the best of their knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
- The client must ensure that all information that can reasonably be seen as relevant to the proper implementation of the treatment is communicated to the employee in a timely manner.
- The employees of fiji Beauty Experts are not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by an employee of fiji Beauty Experts acting on the basis of incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by the client.
- The staff of fiji Beauty Experts will inform the client of the financial consequences of changing the treatment.
- The client must inform fiji Beauty Experts if they are unable to make it to an appointment as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- If the client fails to meet this obligation or fails to do so in a timely manner fiji Beauty Experts will charge €25.00 for the reserved time, payable at the next visit.
- If the client arrives at the clinic more than five minutes later than the agreed time, the employee may shorten the treatment to make up for time lost due to the late arrival and still pass the entire fee on to the client.
- If the client arrives at the salon more than fifteen minutes later than the agreed time, the employee may cancel the entire appointment and still charge the entire fee for the treatment to the client.
- fiji Beauty Experts must notify the client if their appointment will need to be rescheduled as soon as possible, but no later than twenty-four hours prior to the appointment.
- Neither party is obligated to comply with the obligations of article 3A up to and including article 3F if they are hindered by force majeure. Force majeure includes what the law and legal precedent say about it.
4. Personal data & privacy
- Before and during the first treatment, the client shall provide the employee with all information that the employee indicates as necessary or that the client should reasonably understand to be necessary for the careful performance of the treatment.
- The employee records the personal data of the client and processes them onto a customer card, which is then incorporated into a customer file.
- fiji Beauty Experts treats the client’s confidential data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The beauty clinic will not sell or lease a client’s data to third parties without the client’s prior written permission.
- fiji Beauty Experts lists all prices of the treatments and the products visibly on the website www.fijibeautyexperts.nl
- The prices listed include 21% VAT.
- Promotions in advertisements are valid for the specified duration and/or while supplies last.
- The client must make the payment for the treatment and any products directly after the treatment has ended by debit card or cash.
- All prices shown on this site are subject to change and/or error.
- fiji Beauty Experts is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by staff of fiji Beauty Expert’s on the basis of incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by the client about physical ailments, medication use, work or leisure activities.
- Fiji Beauty Experts is not liable for loss, theft, or damage to personal property that the client has brought to the clinic.
- If the client has a complaint regarding the treatment or a product, the complaint must be reported to the owner of fiji Beauty Experts as soon as possible, but no later than two weeks after discovery, both verbally and in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- fiji Beauty Experts must provide the complainant with an adequate answer within 5 working days.
- If a complaint about the treatment is justified, fiji Beauty Experts will perform the treatment again as agreed, unless it can be demonstrated that it has become useless for the client and the client makes this known in writing.
- If a complaint about the products is justified, fiji Beauty Experts will partially or fully reimburse the purchase amount of the products.
- If fiji Beauty Experts and the complainant cannot reach an agreement, the complainant can submit the dispute to the legislator or mediator.
- fiji Beauty Experts gives the client a week (7-day) guaranty on treatments and products.
- The skin may react after a treatment. The client is informed of this during the treatment.
- This guaranty expires if:
- The client has been informed by the employee about the result of the treatment and the duration of the effect of the treatment or products;
- The client has used products other than those recommended by the employee;
- The client has not followed the advice for home care;
- The client has not followed the advice to seek medical help within five working days;
- The client has not used the products according to the advice of the employee;
- The client has not used the products according to the instructions.
- The employee is bound to secrecy regarding all confidential information that the client has provided during the treatment.
- Information is considered confidential if this is communicated by the client or if this results from the nature of the information.
- Secrecy shall lapse if, on the basis of a statutory provision or a court ruling, the employee is obliged to provide the confidential information to third parties.
- Depending on the health insurer and the policy conditions, a number of treatments are reimbursed by them in whole or in part.
- The client pays the entire fee for the treatment to the employee of fiji Beauty Experts.
- The employee of fiji Beauty Experts provides an invoice with the correct information for the health insurer.
- The client is responsible for submitting the claim to the health insurer.
- The client should take her health insurer’s deductible into account.
- fiji Beauty Experts is in no way responsible for the further processing of the declaration to the health insurer.
11. Damage and/or theft
- fiji Beauty Experts has the right to claim compensation from the client if the client damages furniture, equipment or products.
- fiji Beauty Experts always reports theft to the police.
12. Appropriate behaviour
- The client should behave in the clinic according to generally accepted norms.
- If the client, after repeated warnings, continues to display inappropriate behaviour, the employee of fiji Beauty Experts has the right to refuse the client access to the clinic without further explanation.
- At fiji Beauty Experts we work according the hygiene rules of the HAM code of beauty professionals.
- The client is expected to adhere to the personal hygiene rules of the HAM code of beauty professionals.
- Dutch law applies to every agreement between fiji Beauty Experts and the client.
- The general terms and conditions are published on the website of fiji Beauty Experts and are also available in the clinic.
- In the case of interpretation with regard to the content and scope of these general terms and conditions, the Dutch text thereof shall always prevail.
- The most recently published version or the version applicable at the time of the conclusion of the agreement shall always apply.
Eindhoven, January 2019